Ken Blackwell, Rep. Jim Jordan
On Wednesday’s edition of “Washington Watch with Tony Perkins” Senior Counsel and Director of Strategic Affairs for First Liberty Institute and legal editor for Breitbart News, Ken Klukowski, guest hosts for Tony. FRC’s Senior Fellow for Human Rights and Constitutional Governance and former Undersecretary at the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, Ken Blackwell, joins our host with his analysis regarding FBI Director James Comey deciding not to recommend Hillary Clinton be prosecuted for using several personal email servers to conduct official business while working as Secretary of State. Also, Chairman of the House Freedom Caucus, Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio), is here to discuss a House Oversight and Government Reform Committee hearing later this week with Director Comey on his decision regarding the criminal prosecution of Hillary Clinton.
Call in at 866-372-7234
Related Radio Resources
- Follow Ken Blackwell on Twitter - @KenBlackwell
- Follow Rep. Jim Jordan on Twitter - @Jim_Jordan
- Learn more about the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee hearing into Hillary Clinton's email scandal
- Not registered for this year’s Values Voter Summit? Visit the website in order to save your spot!
- Check out the FRC store
- Order your copy of Tony's book , No Fear: Real Stories of a Courageous New Generation Standing for Truth