Chelsey Youman, Joel Pollak
On Thursday’s edition of “Washington Watch with Tony Perkins” Senior Counsel and Director of Strategic Affairs for First Liberty Institute and legal editor for Breitbart News, Ken Klukowski, guest hosts for Tony. Chief of Staff and Counsel for First Liberty Institute, Chelsey Youman, joins Ken to discuss the latest threat to religious liberty in Iowa where some churches may be forced to comply with transgender bathroom laws. Also, Senior Editor-at-Large at Breitbart News, Joel Pollak, is here with the latest on FBI Director Jim Comey’s testimony before Congress today regarding his decision to not suggest Hillary Clinton be indicted for using multiple personal email servers while with the State Department.
Call in at 866-372-7234
Related Radio Resources
- Follow First Liberty Institute on Twitter - @1stLiberty
- Learn more about the latest threat to religious freedom in Iowa
- Read the latest from Joel on Breitbart News
- Not registered for this year’s Values Voter Summit? Visit the website in order to save your spot!
- Check out the FRC store
- Order your copy of Tony's book , No Fear: Real Stories of a Courageous New Generation Standing for Truth