Kris Kobach, Ken Blackwell
On Monday’s edition of “Washington Watch with Tony Perkins” Senior Counsel and Director of Strategic Affairs for First Liberty Institute and legal editor for Breitbart News, Ken Klukowski, guest hosts for Tony. Secretary of State in Kansas, Kris Kobach, joins Ken to discuss his latest push for his state and others to adopt voter identification laws. Secretary Kobach believes these laws would help end voter fraud in U.S. elections. Also, FRC’s Senior Fellow for Human Rights and Constitutional Governance and former U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Human Rights Commission, Ken Blackwell, is here with his analysis on how liberal social policies have been terrible for America and further drive Americans apart.
Call in at 866-372-7234
Related Radio Resources
- Follow Kris Kobach on Twitter - @KrisKobach1787
- Read more on Secretary Kobach’s desire to reform voter ID laws
- Follow Ken Blackwell on Twitter - @KenBlackwell
- Not registered for this year's Values Voter Summit? Visit the website in order to save your spot!
- Check out the FRC Store
- Order your copy of Tony's book, No Fear: Real Stories of a Courageous New Generation Standing for Truth