Dr. Michelle Cretella, Jeremy Tedesco
By Mr. Tony R. Perkins
August 17, 2016
On Wednesday’s edition of “Washington Watch with Tony Perkins” FRC experts Peter Sprigg and Chris Gacek guest host for Tony. President of the American College of Pediatricians, Dr. Michelle Cretella, joins our hosts to highlight an important paper recently released titled “Gender Dysphoria in Children.” Dr. Cretella is one of the principal authors of the piece. Also, Senior Counsel for Alliance Defending Freedom, Jeremy Tedesco, is here with the latest regarding a lawsuit in Chicago, Illinois, where parents have sued the Township High School District, over the district’s disregard for student privacy and safety when it secretly opened its schools’ restrooms to the opposite sex and then opened the girls’ locker room to boys.
Call in at 866-372-7234
Related Radio Resources
- Read the American College of Pediatricians latest paper on gender dysphoria in children
- Learn more about the ADF’s privacy lawsuit in Chicago
- Follow ADF on Twitter - @AllianceDefends
- Find out how you can volunteer to assist homeowners affected by flooding in Louisiana
- Not registered for this year's Values Voter Summit? Visit the website in order to save your spot!
- Check out the FRC Store
- Order your copy of Tony's book, No Fear: Real Stories of a Courageous New Generation Standing for Truth