Capt. Clay Higgins, Rep. Lamar Smith
On Thursday’s edition of “Washington Watch with Tony Perkins” law enforcement officer, Captain Clay Higgins, joins Tony to discuss his run-in with the Red Cross leadership in Lafayette, Louisiana. While praying for flood victims, Officer Higgins was asked to leave the premises. Also, Chairman of the House Science, Space and Technology Committee, Rep. Lamar Smith (R-Texas) is here to highlight his effort to get to the bottom of Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server while with the State Department. Chairman Smith has subpoenaed the 3 software companies that provided services to Mrs. Clinton in order to get real answers.
Call in at 866-372-7234
Related Radio Resources
- Learn more about Officer Higgins run in with the Red Cross leadership in Louisiana
- Follow Rep. Smith on Twitter - @LamarSmithTX21
- Read the latest surrounding Chairman Smith’s subpoena of the 3 software groups who provided service to Secretary Clinton
- Find out how you can volunteer to assist homeowners affected by flooding in Louisiana
- Visit the Greenwell Springs website for daily disaster update from Louisiana
- Not registered for this year's Values Voter Summit? Visit the website in order to save your spot!
- Check out the FRC Store
- Order your copy of Tony's book, No Fear: Real Stories of a Courageous New Generation Standing for Truth