Michele Bachmann, George Barna
By Mr. Tony R. Perkins
September 01, 2016
On Thursday’s edition of “Washington Watch with Tony Perkins” former Minnesota Congresswoman and 2012 presidential candidate, Michele Bachmann, joins Tony with her analysis of GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump’s speech on immigration last night. Congresswoman Bachmann is also a speaker at this year’s Values Voter Summit. Also, founder of the Barna Group, and Executive Director of the American Culture and Faith Institute, George Barna, is here with the latest numbers surrounding SAGE (Spiritually Active, Governance Engaged) voters and how they view the Second Amendment.
Call in at 866-372-7234
Related Radio Resources
- Follow Michele Bachmann on Twitter - @MicheleBachmann
- Follow George Barna on Twitter - @George_Barna
- Learn more about SAGE Conservatives and their view of the 2nd Amendment
- Visit the Greenwell Springs Baptist Church website for flood relief updates
- Find out how you can volunteer to assist homeowners affected by flooding in Louisiana
- Not registered for this year's Values Voter Summit? Visit the website in order to save your spot!
- Check out the FRC Store
- Order your copy of Tony's book, No Fear: Real Stories of a Courageous New Generation Standing for Truth