Rep. Dave Brat, David French, Ron Crews
On Monday’s edition of “Washington Watch with Tony Perkins” Rep. Dave Brat (R-Va.), a member of the Committee on the Budget and the House Freedom Caucus, joins Tony to give us a look at Republicans next move to repeal and replace Obamacare in light of the recent withdrawal of the American Health Care Act. Senior fellow at the National Review Institute, writer at the National Review, lawyer, bestselling author, and veteran of Operation Iraqi Freedom, David French, joins Tony with his thoughts on recent studies showing that millennial men are physically weaker than the generations of men before them. Also, Chaplain Alliance for Religious Liberty's Ron Crews joins Tony to share with us a letter he and other chaplains sent to the acting Secretary of the Army in response to the outgoing Secretary's decision to sign a directive implementing "training on implicit or unconscious bias."
Call in at 866-372-7234
Related Radio Resources
- Visit Rep. Dave Brat's website
- Follow Rep. Dave Brat on Twitter - @RepDaveBrat
- Read David's article "Men Are Getting Weaker -- because We're Not Raising men"
- Follow David French on Twitter - @DavidAFrench
- Visit the Chaplain Alliance for Religious Liberty website
- Follow the Chaplain Alliance for Religious Liberty on Twitter - @CHAP_Alliance
- Check out the FRC Store
- Order your copy of Tony's book, No Fear: Real Stories of a Courageous New Generation Standing for Truth