Sen. John Boozman, Gov. Phil Bryant, Travis Weber
On Monday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" Senator John Boozman (R-Ark.) joins Tony with the latest news regarding the Senate Judiciary Committee vote on Judge Neil Gorsuch. Mississippi Governor Phil Bryant joins Tony to discuss his state’s Protecting Freedom of Conscience from Government Discrimination Act and court action related to it. FRC’s Director of the Center for Religious Liberty, Travis Weber, joins Tony to highlight FRC’s newest publication Religious Liberty: An Introduction to our Freedom to Believe.
Call in at 866-372-7234
Related Radio Resources
- Follow Senator Boozman on Twitter - @JohnBoozman
- Read FRC’s statement regarding the Senate Judiciary committee vote on Gorsuch
- Follow Gov. Phil Bryant on Twitter - @PhilBryantMS
- Read FRC’s newest publication Religious Liberty: An Introduction to our Freedom to Believe
- Learn more about FRC’s Watchmen on the Wall pastors conference in Washington, D.C.
- Check out the FRC Store
- Order your copy of Tony's book, No Fear: Real Stories of a Courageous New Generation Standing for Truth