Rep. Mark Meadows, Frank Gaffney, Rep. Steve Scalise
On Tuesday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" House Freedom Caucus Chairman Rep. Mark Meadows (R- N.C.) joins Tony to highlight the latest news regarding GOP efforts to repeal and replace Obamacare. Founder and president of the Center for Security Policy, Frank Gaffney, joins Tony to discuss the latest controversy surrounding Obama-era official Susan Rice. House Majority Whip Rep. Steve Scalise (R-La.) joins Tony also to discuss how the House GOP will repeal and replace Obamacare.
Call in at 866-372-7234
Related Radio Resources
- Follow Rep. Meadows on Twitter - @RepMarkMeadows
- Follow Frank Gaffney on Twitter - @frankgaffney
- Follow Rep. Scalise on Twitter - @stevescalise
- Read FRC’s newest publication Religious Liberty: An Introduction to our Freedom to Believe
- Learn more about FRC’s Watchmen on the Wall pastors conference in Washington, D.C.
- Check out the FRC Store
- Order your copy of Tony's book, No Fear: Real Stories of a Courageous New Generation Standing for Truth