Dr. Jerry Johnson, Frank Gaffney, Casey Mattox, Sam Sorbo
By Tony Perkins
September 21, 2017
On Thursday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" president of the National Religious Broadcasters, Dr. Jerry Johnson, guest hosts for Tony. Founder, President, and CEO of the Center for Security Policy, Frank Gaffney, joins our guest host with his analysis of President Trump's speech at the UN. Also, ADF Senior Counsel and Director of the Center for Academic Freedom, Casey Mattox, is here to highlight a new study from the Brookings Institution showing many college students today reject the free speech rights guaranteed in the First Amendment. Also, actress Sam Sorbo joins Dr. Johnson to highlight her new film Let There Be Light.
Call in at 866-372-7234
Related Radio Resources:
- Follow Dr. Jerry Johnson on Twitter - @DrJerryJohnson
- Visit the National Religious Broadcasters' website
- Follow Frank Gaffney on Twitter - @frankgaffney
- Follow Casey Mattox on Twitter - @CaseyMattox_
- Follow Sam Sorbo on Twitter - @thesamsorboshow
- Sign the petition urging senators to pledge not to oppose nominees on the basis of their religious views.
- Register for Values Voter Summit in Washington, D.C., October 13-15
- Check out the FRC Store
- Order your copy of Tony's book, No Fear: Real Stories of a Courageous New Generation Standing for Truth