Russ Jones, Rep. Buddy Carter, Nikita Vladamirov, George Barna
By Tony Perkins
September 27, 2017
On Wednesday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" Washington Watch producer, Russ Jones, guest hosts for Tony. Rep. Buddy Carter (R-Ga.) joins Russ to talk about Republican leaders’ plan to move forward on tax reform. Writer at Campus Reform, Nikita Vladamirov, joins our guest host to weigh in on the Justice Department's efforts to fight restrictions on freedom of thought and speech on college campuses. Also, Executive Director of the American Culture and Faith Institute and founder of the Barna Research Group, George Barna, joins Russ with his latest poll revealing Americans’ confusion about abortion and he'll give us a glimpse of what he plans to discuss at this year's Values Voters Summit.
Call in at 866-372-7234
Related Radio Resources:
- Follow Rep. Buddy Carter on Twitter - @RepBuddyCarter
- Follow Nikita Vladamirov on Twitter - @nikvofficial
- Follow George Barna on Twitter - @George_Barna
- Sign the petition urging senators to pledge not to oppose nominees on the basis of their religious views.
- Register for Values Voter Summit in Washington, D.C., October 13-15
- Check out the FRC Store
- Order your copy of Tony's book, No Fear: Real Stories of a Courageous New Generation Standing for Truth