Russ Jones, Rep. Warren Davidson, Ramesh Ponnuru, Dr. Alveda King, David Bradshaw
By Tony Perkins
September 28, 2017
On Thursday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" Washington Watch producer, Russ Jones, guest hosts for Tony. Rep. Warren Davidson (R-Ohio) joins Russ to talk about the return of Majority Whip Steve Scalise today and Senate Republicans' introduction of a new tax reform proposal yesterday. Senior editor for National Review, a columnist for Bloomberg View, and a visiting fellow at the American Enterprise Institute, Ramesh Ponnuru, joins us to discuss an article that he published on National Review today, covering the conversation on tax reform. The Director of Civil Rights for the Unborn, the African American Outreach of Priests for Life, and the niece of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., Dr. Alveda King, joins Russ to weigh in on the recent controversy over NFL players "taking a knee" during the playing of the National Anthem and then she'll share what she plans to discuss at this year's Values Voters Summit. Also, David Bradshaw, founder of Awaken the Dawn, is here to talk about an event he founded, Awaken the Dawn, a call to prayer and praise in our nation's capital that will take place this October.
Call in at 866-372-7234
Related Radio Resources:
- Follow Rep. Davidson on Twitter - @WarrenDavidson
- Follow Ramesh Ponnuru on Twitter - @rameshponnuru
- Follow Dr. Alveda King on Twitter - @AlvedaCKing
- Visit the Awaken the Dawn website
- Sign the petition urging senators to pledge not to oppose nominees on the basis of their religious views.
- Register for Values Voter Summit in Washington, D.C., October 13-15
- Check out the FRC Store
- Order your copy of Tony's book, No Fear: Real Stories of a Courageous New Generation Standing for Truth