Russ Jones, Rep. Kevin Brady, David Smith, Hannah Scherlacher, Chris Ullman
By Tony Perkins
September 29, 2017
On Friday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" Washington Watch producer, Russ Jones, guest hosts for Tony. Chairman of the House Ways and Means Committee, Rep. Kevin Brady (R-Texas), joins Russ to talk about President Trump's decision to sign a hurricane tax relief bill he introduced that would help those affected by the recent hurricanes, and will give us an update on what House Republicans are doing to move forward with tax reform. Executive Director of Illinois Family Action, David Smith, joins us to discuss a broken promise by Illinois Gov. Bruce Rauner when he signed a bill yesterday using tax dollars for abortions. Program Manager and Contributor at Campus Reform, Hannah Scherlacher, joins Russ with her thoughts after being added by the SPLC to their irresponsible website. Also, four-time International Whistling Champion, 30-year corporate communications executive, and author of "Find Your Whistle," Chris Ullman, is here to talk about the NFL protests taking place during the playing of the national anthem from a corporate communications perspective.
Call in at 866-372-7234
Related Radio Resources:
- Follow Rep. Kevin Brady on Twitter - @RepKevinBrady
- Visit the Illinois Family Action website
- Follow Hannah Scherlacher on Twitter - @h_scherlacher
- Visit Chris Ullman's website
- Sign the petition urging senators to pledge not to oppose nominees on the basis of their religious views.
- Register for Values Voter Summit in Washington, D.C., October 13-15
- Check out the FRC Store
- Order your copy of Tony's book, No Fear: Real Stories of a Courageous New Generation Standing for Truth