Gov. Mike Huckabee, Randall Wenger, Tim Graham, Rep. Trent Franks
On Tuesday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" former Arkansas governor and presidential candidate, Mike Huckabee, joins Tony to preview his new show on TBN premiering on October 7. Chief Counsel of the Pennsylvania Family Institute, Randall Wenger, joins Tony to discuss the recent controversy over a county seal that contains a cross. Tim Graham, Executive Editor of NewsBusters, is here to weigh in on why a CBS executive was fired. Also, Rep. Trent Franks (R-Ariz.) is here with the latest on the House vote on the Pain-Capable Unborn Child Protection Act.
Call in at 866-372-7234
Related Radio Resources:
- Find out more about Gov. Huckabee’s new show
- Follow Gov. Huckabee on Twitter - @GovMikeHuckabee
- Visit the Pennsylvania Family Institute’s website
- Follow Tim Graham on Twitter - @TimJGraham
- Follow Rep. Franks on Twitter - @RepTrentFranks
- Sign the petition urging senators to pledge not to oppose nominees on the basis of their religious views.
- Register for Values Voter Summit in Washington, D.C., October 13-15
- Check out the FRC Store
- Order your copy of Tony's book, No Fear: Real Stories of a Courageous New Generation Standing for Truth