Rep. Dave Brat, Ken Klukowski, Michele Bachmann
On Monday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" Rep. Dave Brat (R-Va.) joins Tony to give us his thoughts on the recent attacks by the Left on Christopher Columbus and Columbus Day. Legal Editor for Breitbart News, and Senior Counsel & Director of Strategic Affairs at First Liberty Institute, Ken Klukowski, joins Tony to discuss the implications of the ruling released in the Wisconsin federal district court Friday which found a minister's housing allowance to be unconstitutional. Also, former Minnesota Congresswoman Michele Bachmann joins Tony to discuss actions taken by the Trump Administration last week directing the DOJ and HHS to further safeguard religious liberty, and she'll give us a preview of her upcoming speech at VVS.
Call in at 866-372-7234
Related Radio Resources:
- Follow Rep. Brat on Twitter - @RepDaveBrat
- Follow Ken Klukowski on Twitter - @kenklukowski
- Follow Michele Bachmann on Twitter - @MicheleBachmann
- Sign the petition urging senators to pledge not to oppose nominees on the basis of their religious views.
- Register for Values Voter Summit in Washington, D.C., October 13-15
- Check out the FRC Store
- Order your copy of Tony's book, No Fear: Real Stories of a Courageous New Generation Standing for Truth