Rep. Mike Johnson, Ian Mason, Jonathan Keller
On Tuesday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" Rep. Mike Johnson (R-La.) is here to weigh in on the Left's claim that the DOJ's religious liberty guidance will permit discrimination. Breitbart's Ian Mason joins Tony to discuss the Department of Defense's decision to remove the SPLC as a source. Also, California Family Council's Chief Executive Officer, Jonathan Keller, joins us to highlight a new law being used to spread LGBT gender ideology into California public schools.
Call in at 866-372-7234
Related Radio Resources:
- Follow Rep. Johnson on Twitter - @RepMikeJohnson
- Follow Ian Mason on Twitter - @IP_Mason
- Read more from Ian Mason
- Follow Jonathan Keller on Twitter - @JonathanKeller
- Sign the petition urging senators to pledge not to oppose nominees on the basis of their religious views.
- Register for Values Voter Summit in Washington, D.C., October 13-15
- Check out the FRC Store
- Order your copy of Tony's book, No Fear: Real Stories of a Courageous New Generation Standing for Truth