Rep. Mark Meadows, Ken Cuccinelli, Laura Ingraham
On Wednesday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" Chairman of the House Freedom Caucus, Rep. Mark Meadows (R-N.C.) joins Tony to talk about immigration policy and his upcoming speech at VVS. President of the Senate Conservatives Fund, Ken Cuccinelli, joins Tony to discuss the request coming from conservative groups for Senate Leadership to step down. Also, political talk radio host, Editor-in-Chief and Co-Founder of LifeZette.com, and best-selling author, Laura Ingraham, is here to share with us about her new book " Billionaire at the Barricades: The Populist Revolution from Reagan to Trump," and to give us a preview of her upcoming speech at VVS.
Call in at 866-372-7234
Related Radio Resources:
- Follow Rep. Meadows on Twitter - @RepMarkMeadows
- Follow Ken Cuccinelli on Twitter - @KenCuccinelli
- Follow Laura Ingraham on Twitter - @IngrahamAngle
- Buy your copy of Billionaire at the Barricades: The Populist Revolution from Reagan to Trump
- Sign the petition urging senators to pledge not to oppose nominees on the basis of their religious views.
- Register for Values Voter Summit in Washington, D.C., October 13-15
- Check out the FRC Store
- Order your copy of Tony's book, No Fear: Real Stories of a Courageous New Generation Standing for Truth