Frank Wolf, Kayla Kessinger, Rep. Ted Poe
On Friday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" former Virginia congressman, Frank Wolf, joins Tony at the Values Voter Summit to give an overview of the event. Member of the West Virginia House of Delegates and one of the youngest legislators in the nation, Kayla Kessinger, joins Tony to discuss this year's VVS. Rep. Ted Poe, Chairman of the House Foreign Affairs Committee's Terrorism, Nonproliferation, and Trade Subcommittee, is here to discuss the latest threat made by North Korea, warning Congress of their nuclear capabilities. Also, actor, director, producer, author, Kevin Sorbo, joins Tony at VVS to discuss the release of his newest film "Let There Be Light."
Related Radio Resources:
- Follow Kayla Kessinger on Twitter - @KaylaKessinger
- Follow Rep. Poe on Twitter - @JudgeTedPoe
- Follow Kevin Sorbo on Twitter - @ksorbs
- Learn more about the Let There Be Light movie
- Sign the petition urging senators to pledge not to oppose nominees on the basis of their religious views.
- Register for Values Voter Summit in Washington, D.C., October 13-15
- Check out the FRC Store
- Order your copy of Tony's book, No Fear: Real Stories of a Courageous New Generation Standing for Truth