Rep. Brad Wenstrup, Lt. Gov. Dan Forest, Tom Fitton
By Tony Perkins
October 24, 2017
On Tuesday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" Rep. Brad Wenstrup (R-Ohio), member of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, joins Tony to discuss an effort he is leading in urging Secretary of State Rex Tillerson to designate North Korea as a state sponsor of terrorism. North Carolina Lt. Governor, Dan Forest, joins Tony to respond to North Carolina Governor Roy Cooper’s decision to sign an executive order Thursday that forces businesses to allow men into women’s restrooms. Also, President of Judicial Watch, Tom Fitton, is here to follow-up on the investigation into Obama-era uranium deal and to weigh in on the FBI’s handling of Hillary Clinton’s case.
Call in at 866-372-7234
Related Radio Resources:
- Follow Rep. Wenstrup on Twitter - @RepBradWenstrup
- Follow Lt. Gov. Dan Forest on Twitter - @LtGovDanForest
- Follow Tom Fitton on Twitter - @TomFitton
- Watch the speeches given at this year's Values Voter Summit
- Sign the petition urging senators to pledge not to oppose nominees on the basis of their religious views.
- Check out our new publication, The Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC), Phony Lists, and Intimidation
- Check out the FRC Store
- Order your copy of Tony's book, No Fear: Real Stories of a Courageous New Generation Standing for Truth