Sen. Jim Inhofe, Rep. Jim Jordan, Travis Weber
By Tony Perkins
October 25, 2017
On Wednesday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" Senior Member of both the U.S. Senate Environment and Public Works Committee and the U.S. Senate Armed Services Committee, Sen. Jim Inhofe (R-Okla.), joins Tony to discuss the Senate Republican's lunch with President Trump yesterday addressing the announcements of Sen. Bob Corker (R-Tenn.) and Sen. Jeff Flake (R-Ariz) that they will not run for re-election, and to give us an update on the Senate Republican Caucus’ plan to pass tax reform before the end of the year. Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) joins Tony to talk an announcement made by House Republicans yesterday, that there will be an investigation into actions taken by the Obama administration Justice Department during last year’s presidential election. Also, FRC’s Travis Weber, Director of the Center for Religious Liberty, is here to weigh in on the federal appeals court’s ruling yesterday that facilitated an illegal immigrant minor to have an abortion.
Call in at 866-372-7234
Related Radio Resources:
- Follow Sen. Jim Inhofe on Twitter - @JimInhofe
- Follow Rep. Jim Jordan on Twitter - @Jim_Jordan
- Follow Travis Weber on Twitter - @tsurenweber
- Watch the speeches given at this year's Values Voter Summit
- Sign the petition urging senators to pledge not to oppose nominees on the basis of their religious views.
- Check out our new publication, The Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC), Phony Lists, and Intimidation
- Check out the FRC Store
- Order your copy of Tony's book, No Fear: Real Stories of a Courageous New Generation Standing for Truth