Dr. Piper, Tim Huelskamp, Jack Yoest, Nikita Vladimirov
On Thursday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" President of Oklahoma Wesleyan University, Dr. Everett Piper, guest hosts for Tony. President of The Heartland Institute and former Member of Congress, Tim Huelskamp, joins Dr. Piper to discuss the House narrowly passing budget legislation this morning. Former Assistant Secretary for Health and Human Services and author of "The Memo: How the Classified Military Document That Helped the U.S. Win WWII Can Help You Succeed in Business," Jack Yoest, is here to talk about the long-anticipated release of the classified JFK documents earlier today. Also, Campus Reform’s Nikita Vladimirov joins our guest host to weigh in on the University of Virginia’s decision to now require all incoming freshmen to complete an “Understanding Implicit Bias” educational program.
Call in at 866-372-7234
Related Radio Resources:
- Follow Dr. Piper on Twitter - @DrEverettPiper
- Follow Tim Huelskamp on Twitter - @CongHuelskamp
- Follow Jack Yoest on Twitter - @JackYoest
- Buy your copy of The Memo: How the Classified Military Document That Helped the U.S. Win WWII Can Help You Succeed in Business
- Follow Nikita Vladimirov on Twitter - @nikvofficial
- Watch the speeches given at this year's Values Voter Summit
- Sign the petition urging senators to pledge not to oppose nominees on the basis of their religious views.
- Check out our new publication, The Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC), Phony Lists, and Intimidation
- Check out the FRC Store
- Order your copy of Tony's book, No Fear: Real Stories of a Courageous New Generation Standing for Truth