Sandy Rios, Andrew McCarthy, Mat Staver
By Tony Perkins
October 31, 2017
On Tuesday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" AFR Talk host Sandy Rios guest hosts for Tony. Former Chief Assistant U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York, Andrew McCarthy, joins our guest host with the latest on the federal case against Paul Manafort and Rick Gates. Also, Founder and Chairman of Liberty Counsel, Mat Staver, joins Sandy to discuss a federal court’s ruling yesterday against the Trump administration’s ban on transgender troops.
Call in at 866-372-7234
Related Radio Resources:
- Follow Andrew McCarthy on Twitter - @AndrewCMcCarthy
- Follow Mat Staver on Twitter - @MatStaver
- Watch the speeches given at this year's Values Voter Summit
- Sign the petition urging senators to pledge not to oppose nominees on the basis of their religious views.
- Check out our new publication, The Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC), Phony Lists, and Intimidation
- Check out the FRC Store
- Order your copy of Tony's book, No Fear: Real Stories of a Courageous New Generation Standing for Truth