Eben Fowler, David Christensen, Elizabeth Murrill, Kelly Marcum, Christine MacMillan
By Tony Perkins
November 03, 2017
On Friday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" Director of Broadcast Operations for Bott Radio Network, Eben Fowler, guest hosts for Tony. FRC’s Vice President of Government Affairs, David Christensen, joins our guest host with his analysis of the GOP tax plan. Louisiana Solicitor General Elizabeth Murrill joins Eben with the latest on a legal battle over an executive order issued by Gov. John Bel Edwards. FRC’s Government Affairs Office Coordinator, Kelly Marcum, is here to discuss the controversy brewing over a Catholic student group at Georgetown University. Also, World Evangelical Alliance Associate Secretary General for Public Engagement, Commissioner Christine MacMillan, is here to highlight the International Day of Prayer happening this Sunday.
Call in at 866-372-7234
Related Radio Resources:
- Read more on the Love Saxa controvery
- Watch the speeches given at this year's Values Voter Summit
- Sign the petition urging senators to pledge not to oppose nominees on the basis of their religious views.
- Check out our new publication, The Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC), Phony Lists, and Intimidation
- Check out the FRC Store
- Order your copy of Tony's book, No Fear: Real Stories of a Courageous New Generation Standing for Truth