Eben Fowler, Ken Blackwell, John Wells, Steve Karlen
On Friday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" Director of Broadcast Operations for Bott Radio Network, Eben Fowler, guest hosts for Tony. Ken Blackwell, FRC’s Senior Fellow for Human Rights and Constitutional Governance, former Ohio Secretary of State, member of President Trump's transition team and the newly formed Presidential Advisory Commission on Election Integrity, joins Eben to share his thoughts on the impact the House GOP's Tax Reform Plan will have on American families and free speech. Commander (ret.) John Wells, a Navy veteran who served from 1972 until 1994, joins the program to explain why he declined an award from the New Orleans Saints football team. Also, 40 Days For Life's Director of North American Campaigns, Steve Karlen, joins Eben to give us an encouraging report on the prolife movement.
Call in at 866-372-7234
Related Radio Resources:
- Follow Ken Blackwell on Twitter - @kenblackwell
- Visit the 40 Days For Life website
- Watch the speeches given at this year's Values Voter Summit
- Sign the petition urging senators to pledge not to oppose nominees on the basis of their religious views.
- Check out our new publication, The Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC), Phony Lists, and Intimidation
- Check out the FRC Store
- Order your copy of Tony's book, No Fear: Real Stories of a Courageous New Generation Standing for Truth