David Christensen, Rep. Jody Hice, Rep. Doug Lamborn, Rep. Jim Jordan
On Wednesday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" FRC’s Vice President of Government Affairs, David Christensen, is here with FRC’s view of the GOP tax plan. Rep. Jody Hice (R-Ga.) is here with the latest on GOP efforts to repeal the Johnson Amendment. Rep. Doug Lamborn (R-Colo.) joins Tony to highlight National Bible Week. Also, House Judiciary Committee member Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) is here to discuss the committee’s hearing with Attorney General Jeff Sessions yesterday.
Call in at 866-372-7234
Related Radio Resources:
- Follow Rep. Hice on Twitter - @CongressmanHice
- Follow Rep. Lamborn on Twitter - @RepDLamborn
- Follow Rep. Jordan on Twitter - @Jim_Jordan
- Watch the speeches given at this year's Values Voter Summit
- Sign the petition urging senators to pledge not to oppose nominees on the basis of their religious views.
- Check out our new publication, The Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC), Phony Lists, and Intimidation
- Check out the FRC Store
- Order your copy of Tony's book, No Fear: Real Stories of a Courageous New Generation Standing for Truth