Rep. Mark Walker, Austin Ruse, Steve Green
By Tony Perkins
November 16, 2017
On Thursday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" Republican Study Committee Chairman, Rep. Mark Walker, joins Tony to highlight the GOP’s tax reform plans. Austin Ruse, President of the Center for Family and Human Rights (C-Fam), is here to give us a look at his newest book, “Fake Science: Exposing the Left’s Skewed Statistics, Fuzzy Facts, and Dodgy Data.” Also, Steve Green, President of Hobby Lobby and Chairman of the Board of Museum of the Bible, joins Tony to preview tomorrow’s official opening of the Museum of the Bible.
Call in at 866-372-7234
Related Radio Resources:
- Follow Rep. Walker on Twitter – @RepMarkWalker
- Find out more about the Museum of the Bible
- Watch the speeches given at this year's Values Voter Summit
- Sign the petition urging senators to pledge not to oppose nominees on the basis of their religious views.
- Check out our new publication, The Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC), Phony Lists, and Intimidation
- Check out the FRC Store
- Order your copy of Tony's book, No Fear: Real Stories of a Courageous New Generation Standing for Truth