Terry Jeffrey, Bill Federer, Rep. Steve Scalise
On Thursday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" CNS News Editor-in-Chief Terry Jeffrey is here to discuss his recent reporting on tax-payer funding of the creation of "humanized mice" implanted with tissues taken from aborted babies. Bill Federer, President of Amerisearch, is here to highlight the 76th anniversary of the attack on Pearl Harbor. Also, House Majority Whip Steve Scalise (R-La.) joins Tony to highlight how the GOP is one step closer to implementing reforms on America's tax structure.
Call in at 866-372-7234
Related Radio Resources:
- Read Terry’s column, Will GOP Congress Fund 'Humanized Mice' Made From Aborted-Baby Organs?
- Follow Bill Federer on Twitter - @BillFederer
- Follow Rep. Scalise on Twitter - @SteveScalise
- Watch the speeches given at this year's Values Voter Summit
- Sign the petition urging senators to pledge not to oppose nominees on the basis of their religious views.
- Check out our new publication, The Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC), Phony Lists, and Intimidation
- Check out the FRC Store
- Order your copy of Tony's book, No Fear: Real Stories of a Courageous New Generation Standing for Truth