Russ Jones, Rep. Roger Marshall, Lt. Gen. Jerry Boykin, Justin Danhof, Chad Merrill
By Tony Perkins
March 09, 2018
On Friday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" Washington Watch producer, Russ Jones, guest hosts for Tony. Rep. Roger Marshall (R-Kan.) joins our guest host Russ to discuss a myriad of issues including; new job numbers, the unemployment rate, and NAFTA. FRC's Executive Vice President and founding member of the Army's Delta Force, Lt. General (ret.) Jerry Boykin, is here to weigh in on President Trump's decision to accept an invitation to meet with North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un. Director of the National Center for Public Policy Research Free Enterprise Project, Justin Danhof, joins our guest host to tell us about what happened at a meeting he attended where Disney CEO Bob Iger addressed Joy Behar's comments against Christianity and Mike Pence. Also, President and CEO of Fellowship of Companies for Christ International, Chad Merrill, is here with Russ to take questions from callers.
Related Radio Resources:
Call in at 866-372-7234
- Follow Russ Jones on Twitter - @russjonesspeaks
- Follow Rep. Roger Marshall on Twitter - @RogerMarshallMD
- Follow General Boykin on Twitter - @GenBoykin
- Visit General Boykin’s Facebook page
- Read FRC’s new publication “Left-Wing Anti-Semitism: The Greatest Campus Threat is Ignored by the SPLC"
- Sign the petition demanding ABC/Disney apologize for their anti-Christian bigotry
- Check out FRC Action's Scorecard and “True Blue” award recipients for the First Session of the 115th Congress
- Read and share our publication, Religious Liberty: An Introduction to Our Freedom to Believe
- Check out the FRC Store
- Order your copy of Tony's book, No Fear: Real Stories of a Courageous New Generation Standing for Truth