Tony Perkins, J.P. Duffy
On Monday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" Tony will give his thoughts on a recent comment made by Washington Post columnist Michael Gerson on CBS's "Face the Nation" where he called Evangelicals who voted for President Trump "slimy political operatives, not moral leaders." Then, Family Research Council's Vice President of Communications J.P. Duffy joins Tony to discuss a bill in Maryland that would force every homeschooling family in the state to open their home twice a year to government official for home investigations.
Related Radio Resources:
Call in at 866-372-7234
- Follow J.P. Duffy on Twitter - @JPDuffy
- Pastors register here for the Watchmen on the Wall briefing in D.C., May 23-25
- Read FRC’s new publication “Left-Wing Anti-Semitism: The Greatest Campus Threat is Ignored by the SPLC"
- Sign the petition demanding ABC/Disney apologize for their anti-Christian bigotry
- Check out FRC Action's Scorecard and “True Blue” award recipients for the First Session of the 115th Congress
- Read and share our publication, Religious Liberty: An Introduction to Our Freedom to Believe
- Check out the FRC Store
- Order your copy of Tony's book, No Fear: Real Stories of a Courageous New Generation Standing for Truth