Sen. Roger Wicker, Kevin Theriot, Rep. Andy Biggs
By Tony Perkins
March 20, 2018
On Tuesday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" Senate Armed Services Committee Member Sen. Roger Wicker (R-Miss.) is here to highlight his efforts to oppose atheist chaplains from being allowed in the armed services. ADF Senior Counsel Kevin Theriot joins Tony to discuss today’s Supreme Court oral arguments in the NIFLA v. Becerra case. Also, Rep. Andy Biggs (R-Ariz.) is here to weigh in on the battle over government funding before the federal government runs out of funding this Friday.
Related Radio Resources:
Call in at 866-372-7234
- Follow Sen. Wicker on Twitter - @SenatorWicker
- Follow ADF on Twitter - @AllianceDefend
- Follow Rep. Biggs on Twitter - @RepAndyBiggsAZ
- Pastors register here for the Watchmen on the Wall briefing in D.C., May 23-25
- Read FRC’s new publication “Left-Wing Anti-Semitism: The Greatest Campus Threat is Ignored by the SPLC"
- Check out FRC Action's Scorecard and “True Blue” award recipients for the First Session of the 115th Congress
- Read and share our publication, Religious Liberty: An Introduction to Our Freedom to Believe
- Check out the FRC Store
- Order your copy of Tony's book, No Fear: Real Stories of a Courageous New Generation Standing for Truth