Tenn. State Rep. Susan Lynn, Ben Shapiro
By Tony Perkins
March 28, 2018
On Wednesday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" Tennessee State Rep. Susan Lynn (R) joins Tony to highlight a bill she sponsored requiring public schools to post the 'In God We Trust' national motto in each school. Also, we will hear Daily Wire Editor-in-Chief Ben Shapiro’s speech from the annual “Friends of FRC Banquet” last night, on why it is necessary for people of faith to be active in both culture and government.
Related Radio Resources:
Call in at 866-372-7234
- Follow Tenn. State Rep. Lynn on Twitter - @SusanMLynn
- Follow Ben Shapiro on Twitter - @benshapiro
- Visit the Daily Wire’s website
- Pastors register here for the Watchmen on the Wall briefing in D.C., May 23-25
- Read FRC’s new publication “Left-Wing Anti-Semitism: The Greatest Campus Threat is Ignored by the SPLC"
- Check out FRC Action's Scorecard and “True Blue” award recipients for the First Session of the 115th Congress
- Read and share our publication, Religious Liberty: An Introduction to Our Freedom to Believe
- Check out the FRC Store
- Order your copy of Tony's book, No Fear: Real Stories of a Courageous New Generation Standing for Truth