Sen. Lindsey Graham, Ken Klukowski, Dan Gainor
On Monday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) is here to discuss the importance of U.S. troops remaining in Syria. American Civil Rights Union attorney Ken Klukowski joins Tony to weigh in on the Attorney General Jeff Sessions' decision to appoint federal prosecutor John Huber of Utah to lead the investigation over accusations against the FBI rather than appoint a second special counsel. Also, Media Research Center's Vice President of Business and Culture, Dan Gainor, is here to highlight yet another smear campaign against a conservative talk show host, this time its conservative commentator Laura Ingraham.
Related Radio Resources:
Call in at 866-372-7234
- Follow Senator Graham on Twitter - @LindseyGrahamSC
- Follow Ken Klukowski on Twitter - @kenklukowski
- Follow Dan Gainor on Twitter - @dangainor
- Pastors register here for the Watchmen on the Wall briefing in D.C., May 23-25
- Read FRC’s new publication “Left-Wing Anti-Semitism: The Greatest Campus Threat is Ignored by the SPLC"
- Check out FRC Action's Scorecard and “True Blue” award recipients for the First Session of the 115th Congress
- Read and share our publication, Religious Liberty: An Introduction to Our Freedom to Believe
- Check out the FRC Store
- Order your copy of Tony's book, No Fear: Real Stories of a Courageous New Generation Standing for Truth