Lt. Gen. Jerry Boykin, Amb. Yoram Ettinger, Beth Meyers, A.G. Jeff Landry
By Tony Perkins
April 03, 2018
On Tuesday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" FRC's Executive Vice President and founding member of the Army's Delta Force, Lt. General (ret.) Jerry Boykin, is here to discuss two upcoming confirmation hearings and he'll weigh in on the Air Force reversing its decision to punish Col. Leland Bohannon for refusing to publicly affirm the same-sex spouse of a retiring subordinate. Ambassador (ret.) Yoram Ettinger is here to weigh in on the riots that recently developed in Israel on Good Friday and Passover. Louisiana-based education consultant and researcher Beth Meyers joins Tony to talk about Planned Parenthood's radical sex education agenda being pushed on Louisiana children. Also, Louisiana Attorney General Jeff Landry joins Tony to discuss the Louisiana Supreme Courts recent decision to deny Governor Edwards' SOGI executive order.
Related Radio Resources:
Call in at 866-372-7234
- Follow General Boykin on Twitter - @GenBoykin
- Visit General Boykin’s Facebook page.
- Read FRC’s press release on Col. Bohannon’s case
- Follow Amb. Yoram Ettinger on Twitter - @YoramEttinger
- Follow A.G. Jeff Landry on Twitter - @AGJeffLandry
- Pastors register here for the Watchmen on the Wall briefing in D.C., May 23-25
- Read FRC’s new publication “Left-Wing Anti-Semitism: The Greatest Campus Threat is Ignored by the SPLC"
- Check out FRC Action's Scorecard and “True Blue” award recipients for the First Session of the 115th Congress
- Read and share our publication, Religious Liberty: An Introduction to Our Freedom to Believe
- Check out the FRC Store
- Order your copy of Tony's book, No Fear: Real Stories of a Courageous New Generation Standing for Truth