Dr. Mark Green, Lt. Gen. (Ret.) William G.
By Tony Perkins
February 27, 2019
On the Wednesday, February 27, 2019 edition of Washington Watch with Tony Perkins, we heard from:
- Dr. Mark Green, U.S. Representative for Tennessee’s 7th district, on the testimony today of Michael Cohen, President Trump’s former personal attorney.
- Lt. Gen. (Ret.) William G. “Jerry” Boykin, Executive Vice President for the Family Research Council, on the astronomical cost to the U.S. military for transgender surgeries and the recent lower court decision that found an all-male draft to be unconstitutional.
- Mike Berry, Deputy General Counsel and Director of Military Affairs at First Liberty Institute, on today’s oral arguments at the Supreme Court in the Bladensburg Cross Case.
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Follow Tony Perkins on Twitter: @tperkins
- Call in at 866-372-7234