Rep. Ralph Norman, Dr. Michelle Cretella, Melissa Cifuentes, Dr. Lee Edwards
By Tony Perkins
March 14, 2019
It’s Thursday, March 14, 2019, and we’re getting ready for another exciting edition of Washington Watch with Tony Perkins, where each day we’re joined by America’s leaders, policy makers, and culture-shapers as we talk about the important issues of the day from a biblical worldview. Listen here live at 5:05 p.m.
Today we’ll hear from:
- Ralph Norman, U.S. Representative for the 5th District of South Carolina, on his support for President Trump’s emergency declaration.
- Dr. Michelle Cretella, Executive Director of the American College of Pediatricians, on how the newly-reintroduced Equality Act before the House will subjugate parental rights to the transgender agenda.
- Melissa Cifuentes, who testified against Rhode Island’s radical, late-term abortion law.
- Dr. Lee Edwards, Distinguished Fellow in Conservative Thought at the Heritage Foundation, on what Americans must know about socialism.
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Learn more about the Stand in the Gap Men’s Conference in Houma, LA, March 15-16.
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Follow Tony Perkins on Twitter: @tperkins