Nicole Neily, Luke Goodrich, Joel Rosenberg, Kristie Cross, Dr. Jennifer Bryson
On the Monday, March 18, 2019 edition of Washington Watch with Tony Perkins, we heard from:
- Nicole Neily, President of Speech First, on repression of free speech on university campuses.
- Luke Goodrich, Attorney for the Becket Fund, on the 7th Circuit’s unanimous ruling that tax-free clergy housing allowances are constitutional.
- Joel Rosenberg, New York Times bestselling author, on the half-steps Democrats have taken to avoid punishing Rep. Ilhan Omar for her anti-Semitic comments.
- Kristie Cross, General Counsel for the Louisiana Family Forum, on a public library that exposed children to a sex offender at a drag queen story hour.
- Dr. Jennifer Bryson, Founder of Let All Play, on why the world soccer organization, FIFA, has a responsibility to assure players are judged by their soccer skills, not by their political or religious views.