Rep. Debbie Lesko, Ira Mehlman, Peter Sprigg, James Hirsen
April 5, 2019
On the Friday, April 5, 2019 edition of Washington Watch with Tony Perkins, we heard from:
- Rep. Debbie Lesko, U.S. Representative for the 8th District of Arizona, on her opposition to the incorrectly-named “Violence Against Women Act.”
- Ira Mehlman, Media Director for the Federation for American Immigration Reform, on their new report, “A Journalist's Guide to Understanding the Tactics of the SPLC.”
- Peter Sprigg, Senior Fellow for Policy Studies at Family Research Council, who recently attended the World Congress of Families in Verona, Italy, where he showcased his latest publication, “Evidence Shows Sexual Orientation Can Change: Debunking the Myth of ‘Immutability.’”
- James Hirsen, conservative watchdog on goings-on in Hollywood and author of the weekly NewsMax.com column, “The Left Coast Report,” on actress Alyssa Milano’s attempts to intimidate Georgia Governor Brian Kemp out of signing a pro-life bill.
- Track the signatures on the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act discharge petition to see if your Representative has signed!
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Follow Tony Perkins on Twitter: @tperkins