Rep. Ben Cline, Rep. Brad Wenstrup, Patrina Mosley
April 9, 2019
On the Tuesday, April 9, 2019 edition of Washington Watch with Tony Perkins, we heard from:
- Ben Cline, U.S. Representative for the 6th District of Virginia, on former Virginia Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli as a possible replacement for Secretary of the Department of Homeland Security.
- Brad Wenstrup, U.S. Representative for the 2nd District of Ohio, on the progress made by the discharge petition for the Born Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act, and what still needs to be done.
- Patrina Mosley, Director of Life, Culture, and Women’s Advocacy at the Family Research Council, who spoke today on Capitol Hill at a news conference in favor of the Pain-Capable Unborn Child Protection Act.
- Track the signatures on the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act discharge petition to see if your Representative has signed!
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Commit to pray for Pastor David Lin, an American pastor imprisoned in China for his faith.
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Follow Tony Perkins on Twitter: @tperkins
- Call in at 866-732-7234