Rep. Candice Keller, Gen. Jerry Boykin, David Abel
April 11, 2019
On the Thursday, April 11, 2019 edition of Washington Watch with Tony Perkins, we heard from:
- Candice Keller, State Representative for the 53rd District of Ohio, on the Heartbeat bill that passed the Ohio legislature, which would ban abortion after approximately six weeks, when a heartbeat can be detected.
- Lt. Gen. (Ret.) Jerry Boykin, FRC’s Executive Vice President, on the arrest of Julian Assange in Great Britain and the American Medical Association’s misplaced criticism of President Trump’s transgender military policy.
- David Abel, Steward of the historic Star Barn Village in the Stone Gables Estate, the target of a recent social media mob infuriated that he does not host same-sex weddings due to his religious beliefs.
- Track the signatures on the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act discharge petition to see if your Representative has signed!
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Commit to pray for Pastor David Lin, an American pastor imprisoned in China for his faith.
- Read more about how FRC is defending values across the globe.
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Follow Tony Perkins on Twitter: @tperkins
- Call in at 866-732-7234