Rep. Brian Babin, Gen. Jerry Boykin, David Closson
April 15, 2019
On the Monday, April 15, 2019 edition of Washington Watch with Tony Perkins, we heard from:
- Brian Babin, U.S. Representative for the 36th District of Texas and co-chair of the Border Security Caucus, on President Trump’s proposal to send illegal immigrants to sanctuary cities.
- Lt. Gen. (Ret.) Jerry Boykin, Family Research Council’s Executive Vice President, on the State Department’s decision to designate Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps as a foreign terrorist organization.
- David Closson, Family Research Council’s Research Fellow for Religious Freedom and Biblical Worldview, on Kamala Harris’ bill opposing cruelty to animals, while she refuses to sign on to the Born Alive Abortion Survivors Act.
- Track the signatures on the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act discharge petition to see if your Representative has signed!
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Commit to pray for Pastor David Lin, an American pastor imprisoned in China for his faith.
- Read the Summary of Trump Administration Policy on Transgender Military Service from April 2018
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Follow Tony Perkins on Twitter: @tperkins
- Call in at 866-732-7234