Rep. Duncan Hunter, Rep. Debbie Lesko, Tyler O'Neil, Joyce Krawiec
April 17, 2019
On the Wednesday, April 17, 2019 edition of Washington Watch with Tony Perkins, we heard from:
- Duncan Hunter, U.S. Representative for the 50th District of California, and Debbie Lesko, U.S. Representative for the 8th District of Arizona, on the emergency declaration of border-town Yuma, Arizona, in response to the overwhelming numbers of migrants the government is forced to release onto the streets.
- Tyler O’Neil, Senior Editor at PJ Media, on the Wall Street Journal ad sponsored by Family Research Council and the American Family Association that calls on big tech and media companies to immediately stop using the wealthy, scandal-ridden Southern Poverty Law Center as a credible arbiter of “hate.”
- Joyce Krawiec, State Senator for the 31st Senate District of North Carolina, on the Born Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act that sailed through the North Carolina House and Senate this week and has now landed on the desk of Governor Roy Cooper.
- Track the signatures on the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act discharge petition to see if your Representative has signed!
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Commit to pray for Pastor David Lin, an American pastor imprisoned in China for his faith.
- Read Tony’s op-ed at FoxNews.com about why the U.S. must bring Pastor Lin home.
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Follow Tony Perkins on Twitter: @tperkins
- Call in at 866-732-7234