Mike Kelly, Aaron Haviland, Katrina Jackson, Sally Pipes
By Representative Mike Kelly, Aaron Haviland, Katrina Jackson, Sally C. Pipes and Tony Perkins
April 24, 2019
On the Wednesday, April 24, 2019 edition of Washington Watch with Tony Perkins, we heard from:
- Mike Kelly, U.S. Representative for the 16th District of Pennsylvania, on the recent court victory for the City of Philadelphia, which is refusing to work with a Catholic foster care agency that objects to placing children with same-sex couples.
- Aaron Haviland, the Yale law student who exposed the campus’ financial bias against Christians and conservatives.
- Katrina Jackson, State Representative for the 16th District of Louisiana, and sponsor of an amendment to the Louisiana Constitution declaring there is no right to an abortion, which just overwhelmingly passed the Louisiana House of Representatives.
- Sally Pipes, President and CEO of the Pacific Research Institute, on the feasibility of Senator Bernie Sanders’ latest “Medicare for All” proposal.
- RSVP for the seminar, “Truth in Education: A Forum on Common Core and Its Aftermath” at Greenwell Springs Baptist Church in Central, Louisiana on April 27.
- Commit to pray for Pastor David Lin, an American pastor imprisoned in China for his faith.
- Register now for Values Voter Summit to obtain the early-bird discount!
- Track the signatures on the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act discharge petition to see if your Representative has signed!
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Follow Tony Perkins on Twitter: @tperkins