Louie Gohmert, Peter Sprigg, Peter Kuo
May 6, 2019
On the Monday, May 6, 2019 edition of Washington Watch with Tony Perkins, we heard from:
- Louie Gohmert, U.S. Representative for the 1st District of Texas, on Hamas and Islamic Jihad insisting they are ready for “open war” with Israel after launching rockets this weekend.
- Peter Sprigg, Family Research Council’s Senior Fellow for Policy Studies, on the Pentagon’s new survey on rising sexual assault in the military.
- Peter Kuo, Vice Chairman of the California Republican Party, on a high school in San Francisco that may remove a mural of George Washington because of its “traumatizing” effect on students.
- Register now for Values Voter Summit to obtain the early-bird discount!
- Track the signatures on the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act discharge petition to see if your Representative has signed!
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Follow Tony Perkins on Twitter: @tperkins
- Call in at 866-732-7234