Jeff Mordock, Greg Steube
May 14, 2019
On the Tuesday, May 14, 2019 edition of Washington Watch with Tony Perkins we heard from:
- Jeff Mordock, Government Reporter for the Washington Times, on Attorney General Barr opening an investigation into the origins of the Russia probe.
- Greg Steube, U.S. Representative for the 17th District of Florida, on his opposition to the Equality Act, which is coming up for a vote on Friday in the House of Representatives.
- Contact your elected officials to express opposition to H.R. 5, the Equality Act
- Read more about the problems with the “Equality Act!”
- Register now for Values Voter Summit to obtain the early-bird discount!
- Track the signatures on the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act discharge petition to see if your Representative has signed!
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Follow Tony Perkins on Twitter: @tperkins
- Call in at 866-372-7234