Jeff Mordock, Greg Steube
By Jeff Mordock, Greg Steube and Tony Perkins
May 14, 2019
On the Tuesday, May 14, 2019 edition of Washington Watch with Tony Perkins we heard from:
- Jeff Mordock, Government Reporter for the Washington Times, on Attorney General Barr opening an investigation into the origins of the Russia probe.
- Greg Steube, U.S. Representative for the 17th District of Florida, on his opposition to the Equality Act, which is coming up for a vote on Friday in the House of Representatives.
- Contact your elected officials to express opposition to H.R. 5, the Equality Act
- Read more about the problems with the “Equality Act!”
- Register now for Values Voter Summit to obtain the early-bird discount!
- Track the signatures on the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act discharge petition to see if your Representative has signed!
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Follow Tony Perkins on Twitter: @tperkins
- Call in at 866-372-7234