Hogan Gidley, Vicky Hartzler, Harold Harper, Travis Weber
By Hogan Gidley, Representative Vicky Hartzler, Mr. Harold Harper, Mr. Travis Weber and Tony Perkins
May 23, 2019
It’s Thursday, May 23, 2019, and we’re getting ready for another exciting edition of Washington Watch with Tony Perkins, where each day we’re joined by America’s leaders, policy makers, and culture-shapers as we talk about the important issues of the day from a biblical worldview. Listen here live at 5:05 p.m. ET.
Today we’ll hear from:
- Hogan Gidley, Deputy Assistant to the President and Principal Deputy Press Secretary, on President Trump abruptly ending a policy meeting with Sen. Chuck Schumer and Speaker Nancy Pelosi.
- Vicky Hartzler, U.S. Representative for the 4th District of Missouri, on the discharge petition for the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act.
- Harold Harper, Family Research Council’s Senior Vice President & Chief of Staff, on how to talk with our children about controversial cultural matters like PBS’s recent airing of a same-sex “wedding” on the Arthur cartoon series.
- Travis Weber, Vice President for Policy at Family Research Council, on Senator Josh Hawley’s grilling of judicial nominee Michael Bogren over his very problematic representation of the government against a family’s religious freedom.
- Register now for Values Voter Summit to obtain the early-bird discount!
- Check out FRC’s new publication, “Born-Alive Abortion Survivors: Just the Facts.”
- Track the signatures on the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act discharge petition to see if your Representative has signed!
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Follow Tony Perkins on Twitter: @tperkins