George Grant, Travis Weber, Garlan Gudger, Elizabeth Woning
May 31, 2019
On the Friday, May 31, 2019 edition of Washington Watch with Tony Perkins, we were heard from:
- George Grant, author of Killer Angel: A Short Biography of Planned Parenthood's Founder, Margaret Sanger, on the opinion by Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas that lays out the history of the eugenics movement.
- Travis Weber, Family Research Council's Vice President of Policy, on his address before Taiwan's International Religious Freedom Conference.
- Garlan Gudger, member of the Alabama State Senate, representing District 4, on the threats his family received after he voted for legislation banning abortion in the state.
- Elizabeth Woning, Co-Founder of Equipped to Love, on last weekend's Freedom March, attended by hundreds who once identified as homosexual or transgender but now follow Christ.
- Watch Tony on Fox & Friends discussing the surge of pro-life bills in the states.
- Check out FRC's new publication, "Born-Alive Abortion Survivors: Just the Facts."
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Track the signatures on the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act discharge petition to see if your Representative has signed!
- Register now for Values Voter Summit to obtain the early-bird discount!
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Follow Tony Perkins on Twitter: @tperkins