Josh Hawley, Terry Jeffrey, David Stevens
By Senator Josh Hawley, Mr. Terry Jeffrey, David Stevens and Tony Perkins
June 12, 2019
On the Wednesday, June 12, 2019 edition of Washington Watch with Tony Perkins, we heard from:
- Josh Hawley, U.S. Senator from Missouri, on Michael Bogren’s withdrawing his nomination to fill a federal court vacancy, and on Pinterest’s absurd and outrageous new strategy to censor the phrase “Bible verses” and block a top pro-life site, Live Action.
- Terry Jeffrey, Editor-in-Chief of CNS News.com, on the White House’s Statement of Administration Policy, threatening to veto appropriations bills if House Democrats weigh them down with various liberal amendments.
- David Stevens, President of the Christian Medical and Dental Association, on the American Medical Association’s call for state laws that allow minors to override their parents’ objections to vaccinations.
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Check out FRC’s new publication, “Born-Alive Abortion Survivors: Just the Facts.”
- Track the signatures on the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act discharge petition to see if your Representative has signed!
- Register now for Values Voter Summit, October 11-13!
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Follow Tony Perkins on Twitter: @tperkins