Eric Cochran, Ivy Shelton, Mercedes Schlapp, Steve Scalise
June 13, 2019
On the Thursday, June 13, 2019 edition of Washington Watch with Tony Perkins, we heard from:
- Eric Cochran, former engineer at Pinterest, who was fired for blowing the whistle on Pinterest’s censorship of pro-life site Live Action.
- Ivy Shelton, pastor of First Baptist Church in Waskom, Texas, on the Waskom City Council unanimously declaring themselves a “sanctuary city of the unborn.”
- Mercedes Schlapp, Assistant to the President and Senior Advisor for Strategic Communications, on the oil tankers reportedly torpedoed in the Strait of Hormuz and President Trump’s Statement of Administration Policy, promising to veto appropriations bills if House Democrats weigh them down with liberal amendments.
- Steve Scalise, U.S. Representative for the 1st District of Louisiana and House Minority Whip, on House Democrats blocking an amendment during the appropriations process to prohibit federal funds from going to entities that do not protect babies born alive during an abortion.
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Check out FRC’s new publication, “Born-Alive Abortion Survivors: Just the Facts.”
- Track the signatures on the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act discharge petition to see if your Representative has signed!
- Register now for Values Voter Summit, October 11-13!
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Follow Tony Perkins on Twitter: @tperkins