Alex Marlow, Roland Warren, Robert Kuykendall, Dion Pierre
June 14, 2019
On the Friday, June 14, 2019 edition of Washington Watch with Tony Perkins, we heard from:
- Alex Marlow, Editor-in-Chief of Breitbart News, on a whistleblower who revealed Facebook’s complex, multi-tiered system for labeling people “hate agents.”
- Roland Warren, President of CareNet, who spoke out against Democratic presidential contender Kirsten Gillibrand’s allegation that pro-life beliefs were as morally unacceptable as racism.
- Robert Kuykendall, Executive Director of 2ndVote.com, to reject Gillette’s disturbing campaign to smear masculinity as “toxic,” and to encourage listeners this Father’s Day to celebrate the uncompromising virtue and integrity of true, Biblical masculinity.
- Dion Pierre, Research Associate with the National Association of Scholars, on how anti-Semitism became a staple of “woke” activism (victimhood culture) on college campuses.
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Check out FRC’s new publication, “Born-Alive Abortion Survivors: Just the Facts.”
- Track the signatures on the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act discharge petition to see if your Representative has signed!
- Register now for Values Voter Summit, October 11-13!
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Follow Tony Perkins on Twitter: @tperkins