Josh Hawley, Mo Brooks, Doug Lamborn
June 25, 2019
On the Tuesday, June 25, 2019 edition of Washington Watch with Tony Perkins, we heard from:
- Josh Hawley, U.S. Senator from Missouri, on an undercover video from a whistleblower in which the Head of Responsible Innovation at Google claims the tech giant will decide what is “fair and equitable” to prevent another person like President Trump from ever being elected.
- Mo Brooks, U.S. Representative for the 5th District of Alabama, on the Trump administration’s policy statement opposing half-measures pushed by House Democrats to put a band-aid on the immigration crisis without fulling addressing the humanitarian and security problems at the border.
- Doug Lamborn, U.S. Representative for the 5th District of Colorado, on his bill to defund PBS for indoctrinating children with progressive content.
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Check out FRC’s new publication, “Born-Alive Abortion Survivors: Just the Facts.”
- Register now for Values Voter Summit, October 11-13!
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Follow Tony Perkins on Twitter: @tperkins